Your child is important to us. On your first visit, come to the FPGO Kids Registration desk so we can get the following information from you to help maintain our security check-in system: parent/legal guardian names, email address, phone number, children's names and birthdates, and any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for each child. To save time, you can complete the form ahead of time. Click here to access the form.
Terms and Conditions for Check-In
You must read and accept all of the following terms and conditions before registering yourself or your child(ren) for CLCC activities.
- By registering my child into Cold Lake Community Church children’s program, I authorize that my child’s image may be photographed or filmed and be used in video, print, and web presentations.
- By giving my email address, I understand that I will be added to CLCC’s digital mailing list. I can unsubscribe if I wish.
- CLCC will not give my personal information to a third party.
- CLCC is collecting and retaining this personal information for the purpose of enrolling my child(ren) in its programs.
- By registering myself or my child(ren), I undertake and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ministry Personnel, CLCC, its Pastors and Pastor’s Council from and against any loss, damage or injury suffered by the participant as a result of being part of the activities of CLCC.
EACH time you register yourself/child(ren), you are consenting to the Terms and Conditions for Registration.
Your child's safety is our first priority and we have our GO Protect policy to establish that. We use a security receipt system for check-in and pick-up, with a unique number for each child. If we need to reach you during the service the number will be displayed at the bottom of the big screen in the sanctuary. Everyone who is a part of our children’s serve team has completed a screening process which includes a criminal record check and safety training.