Friday Night Youth Group
Here at CLCC, our Youth nights are held every Friday at 7-9pm. We welcome everyone in grades 7-12 to come out and have a great time with us! We will take some time to answer any questions you have about God, the Bible, or life in general! We are here for you!
Youth is happening IN-PERSON starting this week! (Feb. 12, 2021)
Take a look at our new guidelines below before you come out!
- Our doors will remain locked until 6:50, only leaders will be inside the building until this time.
- As you enter the building, we will have our rules posted. You MUST read these, and tell one of our leaders that you agree with them before entering the building.
- Once you enter, you will need to sign in at the registration desk, and use hand sanitizer. Masks must be worn at all times. You are not permitted to remove your mask while in the church.
- After you sign in, you will need to move into the sanctuary and grab a seat. You are only allowed to share rows of seating with IMMEDIATE FAMILY. Government guidelines do NOT allow cohort groups at this time.
- If you are not a member of someone’s immediate family, and do not live in the same household, you are to maintain a 6-foot distance at all times. That means no high-fives, no hugs, and no handshakes.
- We will not be serving food, and there is no food allowed in the building during a Youth night. Water bottles are permitted. Please bring your own water bottle along with you!
- If guidelines are not being followed, we will first give you a warning. The next will result in a phone call to your parent, and they will be asked to come get you.
Youth will be ending on time at 9pm. All youth must have arranged to be picked up on time.
Before you leave your house, please read through and complete the AHS COVID-19 Self Assessment Survey, and follow the instructions at the top of the page. If you answer yes to any of the questions, you will not be able to come meet with us.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email Pastor Andrew at